We wouldn’t be where we are today without our hardworking and dedicated team.
If you think you have what it takes to join FG7, get in touch today with your CV. Experience is always a bonus, but full training can be provided. Opportunities await in a growing company.
Some of the more important qualities we need to see from you first;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – this should be displayed on your CV.
- GCSE Math’s & English at grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Good computer skills – we use hand held Windows Devices.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
These additional skills might just give you an advantage for the role;
- Experience in a fast-paced, targeted environment – we need you to keep up with us.
- Manual Handling/First Aid training.
- Forklift license.
- Experience of web-based technology and modern IT packages.
If this sounds like you send your CV now to – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below using our contact form.
Closing date – Friday 30th April at 4pm
Interviews will take place on 5th/6th May 2021 between 9:30am – 4:30pm
**We reserve the right to enhance the above criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.